Add 'backend' header arg to clojure code blocks

From: Chris Clark
Subject: Add 'backend' header arg to clojure code blocks
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2022 06:24:38 -0400

This is my first attempt to contribute to org-mode; please let me know if I'm doing something wrong.

Attached is a patch to incorporate some of the changes that were originally presented by Ag Ibragimov here: https://list.orgmode.org/m2y2oimdjf.fsf@gmail.com/. I've been using these changes locally for a long time, and I'm hoping others might benefit!

For example:

   #+header: :backend babashka
   #+begin_src clojure
     (range 3)