Information about all LaTeX packages in an Org document

From: Juan Manuel Macías
Subject: Information about all LaTeX packages in an Org document
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 15:19:19 +0000

Hi all,

For my personal use I have created an Org document with the
bibliographic information of all the LaTeX packages currently in CTAN. I
have imported the data using org-bibtex-import-from-file. And I have
applied some further edits. The original data source is at:
https://www.ctan.org/pkg/ctan-bibdata

I think that in Org format this will be useful for me to access the
fields (properties) or manipulate them in various ways. In case someone
finds it useful too, it can be downloaded from here:

https://cloud.disroot.org/s/Qc9NLgPjXRJ29ya

Best regards,

Juan Manuel