Re: Org and Hyperbole

From: David Masterson
Subject: Re: Org and Hyperbole
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 09:50:31 -0700

Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> writes:

> * David Masterson <dsmasterson@gmail.com> [2022-10-04 21:12]:
>> Robert Weiner <rsw@gnu.org> writes:
>>
>> > We welcome brief summaries of features you need for effective note
>> > taking in Emacs.  We are not looking to do much with images or on
>> > mobile devices, just focused on people who spend a lot of time in
>> > Emacs and want an easy-to-use notes system that does not require any
>> > external packages like SQLite.
>>
>> One major use-case for Org is capturing a task quickly.  This can be
>> done with Org or Mobile-Org (BeOrg, Orgzly).  One feature not easily
>> available is attaching images to the task to better explain the task.
>
> Do you mean capturing task? Or capturing note?

Both actually.

> How does capturing task look like?

I'm simply looking for an enhancement and standard for tying a media
file (say, a iPhone photo) to a task/note such that the media file will
follow the task/note back to the main Org file as well as follow it back
out to the capture system.

I suppose this could be an enhancement to links in Org...?

--
David Masterson