Some question on How to handle date, recursive events

From: Renato Pontefice
Subject: Some question on How to handle date, recursive events
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 10:21:01 +0200

Hi,
I’m building my own calendar. I try to check:
1 - retry a thing until it is not done
2 - recursive events (each week, every first Friday of month…)

i.e.
1)
** TODO call Paul < 2022 10 05 10:30  +1d>
In this example I’ve created an Agenda view that remember me to call Paul every
day, at 10:30 each day until Paul answer me. Then I would set it as DONE.Today
Paul has answers me, but if I try to set it as DONE (Shift - right arrow) it
does not cycle to DONE state. I’ve  thought that is the + 1d that block me to
set as DONE. I’ve removed it and now it goes as DONE. But the entry still
appear on next days as DONE. Why it does not erase it self from Agenda view? Is
it possible? Or not?

2)
Is the a way to set recursive events like “the firs Friday of the month” or
each Tuesday of the month, not date-related (I mean: with +1 w I add the event
the days x +7 days. Isn’t it?

I hope I have been clear.

Renato