Export of this table fails LuaLaTeX compilation

From: gerard . vermeulen
Subject: Export of this table fails LuaLaTeX compilation
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 03:15:49 +0000

Hello,

I am regularly updating 9.6-pre from https://elpa.gnu.org/devel/ and yesterday my LaTeX export stopped working. The org-mode snippet below (attached, together with the LaTeX export file) shows the problem. The LaTeX file compiles after I remove
all occurrences of \relax.

Best -- Gerard

#+title: Export of this table fails LuaLaTeX compilation
#+macro: nit (eval (format "@@latex:\\colorbox{red}{\\texttt{%s}}@@" $1))
Macro {{{nit(works outside table)}}} but fails inside tables where
=\\= matters. The LaTeX export fails to compile with LuaLaTeX because
of =\\\relax= instead of =\\=:
|-----------------------------------------|
| @@latex:\colorbox{red}{\texttt{bug}}@@  |
| {{{nit(bug)}}}                          |
|-----------------------------------------|
exports to:
#+begin_src latex :exports none :results silent
  \begin{center}
  \begin{tabular}{l}
  \hline
  \colorbox{red}{\texttt{bug}}\\\relax