Re: Best android app

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: Best android app
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 14:30:54 -0400

Lightning detector pro is one I'd recommend once allowed to use location
all of the time and notifications get enabled.  You get notified of a
lightning strike as far as 40 miles away in any direction.
You asked a very open question so I'll put a couple more here.
All_Tools has lots of capabilities you may be able to use like telling you
the room temperature and any result you get you can share by text message.
There's a rain detector app that can go nicely with lightning detector pro
too.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.