<%%(diary-float t 5 1)>

From: Renato Pontefice
Subject: <%%(diary-float t 5 1)>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 13:25:42 +0200

Hi, I’ve used this function (that you suggested me) to enter a schedule
activity, and it run very well. But when I try to view this scheduled event on
my Agenda, I made so:
C - C-a
From the menu that appear in another buffer, I select / (that ask me the word
that I’m looking for) but I obtain a line (or more lines) without the date of
the occurrence, just with the time that I’ve written on the occur.
Is there a way to obtain the entire data + time in every occurs?

Thank you

Renato