Re: Best android app

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Best android app
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 10:32:57 +0300

* Max Nikulin <manikulin@gmail.com> [2022-10-16 08:28]:
> On 16/10/2022 01:31, ypuntot wrote:
> > Could these be added there?
> >
> > https://github.com/DanielDe/org-web
> > https://easyorgmode.com/
> > https://github.com/amake/orgro
> > https://logseq.com/
>
> At least some brief description of real advantages from actual users is
> necessary. Copy-paste from the project site sometimes is not the best
> option.
>
> Awesome lists is an interesting initiative trying to emphasize strong sides
> of various projects, but particular lists varies in quality. Example:
> https://github.com/emacs-tw/awesome-emacs#readme
>
> I do not have strong opinion concerning proprietary application.
> Requirements for worg section as driven by user content are not so strict as
> for the main part of the Org site that must adhere to FSF rules. Perhaps it
> is possible to separate non-free software by some discouraging
> disclaimer.

If I am not mistaken, you propose or initiate discussing how to list
proprietary software on some websites.

GNU mailing lists are not for such discussions. GNU is project is
there to foster full free software.

Free software is not an ethical issue, its a user right issue:
https://neritam.wordpress.com/2019/10/12/free-software-is-not-an-ethical-issue-its-a-user-right-issue/

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns