Re: Best android app

From: Juan Manuel Macías
Subject: Re: Best android app
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 19:30:46 +0000

Ihor Radchenko writes:

> Clarification: I was actually referring to Jean's email. (I did not look
> at the sender and just now realized that you are not Jean)
>
> Having said that, my judgment may be still poor. I'd be happy to hear
> that I am wrong from Jean.

Apologies for the misunderstanding. But in any case, I agree with what
Jean says. A GNU list is not the place to discuss whether proprietary
software should be recommended here or anywhere else. And I don't think
that affirming this (which is obvious) means aborting any possible
discussion. It is simply a reminder that such discussions should not
take place here. I don't think this is documented anywhere, but I insist
that it seems like common sense to me.