org-agenda-tag-filter-preset: maybe a recent bug?

From: Garjola Dindi
Subject: org-agenda-tag-filter-preset: maybe a recent bug?
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 19:08:32 +0200

Hi,

I use ~org-agenda-tag-filter-preset~ in custom commands to generate
views like this:

,----
| ("W" "Work Daily Action List"
|          ((agenda ""
|                   ((org-agenda-span 1)
|                    (org-agenda-sorting-strategy
|                     (quote
|                      ((agenda category-up tag-up time-up))))
|                    (org-agenda-tag-filter-preset
|                     (quote
|                      ("+work")))
|                    (org-deadline-warning-days 7))))
|          nil nil)
`----

I am usually following the ~main~ branch that I update once a week and
this kind of custom command stopped working about one week ago (October
8).

The agenda view is generated, but the filter is not applied.

I did not change anything in my configuration. I have checked and it
works if I use the ~bugfix~ branch.

I was wondering if some of the changes recently made to solve a bug with
sticky agendas caused the issue. But if nobody else noticed anything, I
may have a misunderstanding in my way of defining the custom command
that was revealed by recent bugfixes?

Thanks for your help.

Garjola