Re: Need for dedicated kinds of paragraphs

From: Damien Cassou
Subject: Re: Need for dedicated kinds of paragraphs
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 20:44:25 +0200

Hi all,

thank you very much for your answers:

"Fraga, Eric" <e.fraga@ucl.ac.uk> writes:
> Have you tried /special blocks/, as in […]

following this idea (also suggested by yantar92 on IRC) I tried this
approach but failed because of:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2022-10/msg00565.html

I could have introduced several kinds of boxes instead of just one with
parameters but I felt that was a bit heavyweight.

> Note that #+BOX is not a valid affiliated keyword. Only keywords from
> org-element-affiliated-keywords + #+ATTR_X keywords are considered
> affiliated.

that's also what I understood after reading the code some more.

> Something like
>
> #+ATTR_BACKEND: :style attention
> This text will appear with a red background

> If you have derived your export backend from ox-odt then you may use
> something like
>
>     #+attr_odt: :type attention
> or perhaps even
>     #+attr_linuxmag: :type attention

This is exactly what I finally decided to use.

Thank you very much all of you!

--
Damien Cassou

losing enthusiasm." --Winston Churchill