Re: PATCH: Re: Reading the parameters of a special-block

From: Bruno Barbier
Subject: Re: PATCH: Re: Reading the parameters of a special-block
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 20:18:37 +0200

> The property name could be simply :parameters. Just like in src blocks
> (see org-element-src-block-parser).

Indeed. Done.

> We probably want something like
>
> :parameters (and (org-string-nw-p parameters) (org-trim parameters))
>
> Just as in org-element-src-block-parser.

Actually, I forgot to raise the question; but, you answered it anyway! ;-)
Done.

> No dangling ")" please.

Sorry. Fixed.

>> +    (format "#+begin_%s%s%s\n%s#+end_%s" block-type
>> +            (if (string= "" block-parameters-line) "" " ")
>> block-parameters-line
>> +            contents block-type)))
>
> We will not need to test against ="" with my above comment incorporated.

For `:parameters', I'm now doing the same as in
`org-element-src-block-interpreter'.

> May also test against empty parameters and space-only parameters.

I added more tests.

I also added a new independent patch, to fix a bug when interpreting a special
block that has no content, and some tests.

Let me know if I did miss something,
And thank you for the review!

Bruno