Re: Bug: canceled capture operation results in demoted following heading

From: Gustavo Barros
Subject: Re: Bug: canceled capture operation results in demoted following heading when template ends with newline [9.2.4 (9.2.4-11-g1c3eae-elpaplus @ /home/gustavo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190722/)]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 09:03:58 -0300

Hi Ihor,

On Mon, 24 Oct 2022 at 01:21, Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@posteo.net> wrote:

> I am unable to reproduce your recipe on the latest Org main.

Indeed, I can confirm! True, the empty line between the headings still
goes missing, but there's no longer structural change which was the
real problem.

And, sorry for the noise. I had assumed that for such an old one the
latest release was good enough approximation, it turned out it wasn't.

> Note that we have several capture-related fixed on main but not on
> stable Org 9.5.5.

I was tempted to call the "lucky us" card again, but twice in a row
makes it unlikely. It seems that what's really going on is folks
working hard for the upcoming release, which is much appreciated.  :-)
Thank you all! And particularly to whoever got this one fixed.

Best regards,
Gustavo.