Re: Org Haskell code blocks

From: Bruno Barbier
Subject: Re: Org Haskell code blocks
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 20:06:22 +0200

Hi,

Dominik Schrempf <dominik.schrempf@gmail.com> writes:

> However, the result output is still scrambled (e.g., empty
> lines, unnecessary "ghci>" prompts in results)

For me, ghci is selected by default.

Here is the config I've used to test it:

  | emacs-version           |            28.1 |
  | org-version             |           9.5.2 |
  | haskell-process-type    |            auto |
  | org-babel-script-escape | <not available> |

Here is my simple test:
  #+begin_src haskell
    1+2
  #+end_src

  #+RESULTS:
  : 3

The variable 'org-babel-script-escape' doesn't exist in the version that
I'm using. And, the prompt is not "ghci>" but the current module name.

Which version of org are you using ? Could you try with a recent version
and provide a minimal complete example using a minimal configuration ?
(see the org mode manual (info "(org)Feedback")).

Thanks,

Bruno