[BUG] [ox-odt] Missing spaces around formatted spans and links

From: András Simonyi
Subject: [BUG] [ox-odt] Missing spaces around formatted spans and links
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 20:11:06 +0200

Dear All,

using the most recent version of the main branch I've noticed some
problems with the spacing of documents exported with the odt exporter:
spaces around links and formatted (for instance, italicized) words are
missing, for example, the  Org line

text1 https://orgmode.org/ text2 /italics/

is exported without spaces between text1 and the link and text2 and
the italicized word.

I've not tested this extensively but my impression is that the bug was
introduced by commit
3502ce2db: ox-odt: Fix newlines replaced by spaces in Han script.
(I'm using Emacs 28.2.)

Thanks & best regards,
András