Re: [BUG] Undocumented convention for org-time-stamp-custom-formats to b

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [BUG] Undocumented convention for org-time-stamp-custom-formats to be "<...>" (was: time-stamp in DONE tag is not really displayed)
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 21:20:46 -0700

please feel free to ignore this post if it is off topic.  i cannot
tell if it is of topic or not.

long ago i wanted to mke it so that if i hovered over a timesamp it
woud produce a time span notation relative to <now>.  and also i
wanted to make a custom time stamp format for the same purpose.  but i
think was not possible.

if any changes are actually done to custom format, perhaps, if not
already done, hooks can be strategically added or so.

--
The Kafka Pandemic

https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com