Re: ob-clojure eval error when has comment at end of code line

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: ob-clojure eval error when has comment at end of code line
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 04:05:24 +0000

Daniel Kraus <daniel@kraus.my> writes:

> @Ihor, a few developer related questions:
> - I wanted to add a test, how can I run only test-ob-clojure?

make test BTEST_POST="-L /path/to/cider.el" BTEST_OB_LANGUAGES="clojure"
BTEST_RE="ob-clojure"

Note that our tests demand cider executable and library.
Testing with external libraries is a bit manual.

> - What should I use for indention? Looking in ob-clojure and org.el
>   it seems that using tabs with tab-width 8 is standard but there's
>   quite a few lines where it's spaces only.

That is a good question. I guess, just Emacs default.
Our code is not consistent here...
Maybe Bastien can clarify better.

> - If this simple patch for example or fixing tests is good,
>   should I just install it?

Yes. We have some conventions documented at
https://orgmode.org/worg/org-maintenance.html#maintainer-role

>   Can I "freely" install minor changes to ob-clojure or should
>   everything go over the mailinglist?

Minor changes do not need to be discussed. We generally discuss new
features or changes that affect multiple libraries.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,