Re: Please add support for dlangs packagemanager to ob-C.el

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Please add support for dlangs packagemanager to ob-C.el
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2022 06:34:40 +0000

tbanelwebmin <tbanelwebmin@free.fr> writes:

> Your TINYCHANGE fits into the 15 lines limit. I will review it.
>
> As Bastien said, we follow as much as we can a predefined format for commit
> messages:
> https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html#commit-messages
>
> You may also look at past commit messages, for instance this one:
> https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git/commit/?id=0a6a56c804099e358ca558119b7aede0b2b9b90f
> https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git/log/
>
> If you want to further contribute, maybe in another TINYCHANGE, automatic
> unit tests are very valuable. There
> are already examples of Dlang tests in:
> testing/examples/ob-C-test.org
> testing/lisp/test-ob-C.el

Thierry, do I understand correctly that the only objection if the commit
message format? If so, I can fix it and apply the patch. Will it be ok?

(One month has passed since your review and no response has been given.
Since the patch is useful, we may as well take care about such a small
issue as formatting)

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,