[CLOSED] Re: [BUG] Org mode treat tags as links

From: Christopher M. Miles
Subject: [CLOSED] Re: [BUG] Org mode treat tags as links
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2022 17:22:40 +0800

> "Christopher M. Miles" <numbchild@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> I defined a custom link type "video:".
>>
>> And when I added tag "video" in tags like bellowing:
>>
>> #+begin_src org
>> * headline 1 :tag1:video:hello
>> #+end_src
>
> Note that this particular example actually contains a link. Because you
> forgot the closing ":" in the tags.
>
> I guess you meant
>
> * headline 1 :tag1:video:hello:

Yes, I miss typed the last colon. Thanks for understanding correctly.

>> It caused the tag ":video:" parsed and recognized as link. Here is the
>> screenshot:
>> I suppose the link parsing need to be improved.
>
> This is fontification error.
> You can examine the parser state by issuing M-: (org-element-context) with
> point at the "link". It is correctly recognized as a headline with no link.
>
> The error is due to limitations in our current implementation of
> fontification. Will be fixed in
> https://orgmode.org/list/87ee7c9quk.fsf@localhost

I see, Thanks for notifying.

--

[ stardiviner ]
I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express without

Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/
IRC(libera.chat, freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner
GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3