Re: Cannot find therefore at 972 character...

From: Juan Manuel Macías
Subject: Re: Cannot find therefore at 972 character...
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2022 12:57:46 +0000

Renato Pontefice writes:

> I tried ib more way, but I’m unable to see where the error is.
>
> Can you help me? Please
>
> Renato
>
> Otherwise I haver to put away all that I’ve done and restart from0

Renato, can you please put the content of your
/Users/renatopontefice/.emacs.d/init.el file here? (copy and paste). Of
course, if your file has sensitive information like passwords and such,
don't forget to remove that before posting it here).

As you've already been told, there's an error in your file, but we can't
help you if we don't see it.

Best regards,

Juan Manuel