Re: Position 972

From: Renato Pontefice
Subject: Re: Position 972
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2022 20:04:32 +0200

Ok, I’ve reinserted the line you send me, but now, the error 972 ia disappeared, but I have this error:

Warning (initialization): An error occurred while loading ‘/Users/renatopontefice/.emacs.d/init.el’:

Symbol's value as variable is void: ‘org

To ensure normal operation, you should investigate and remove the
cause of the error in your initialization file.  Start Emacs with
the ‘--debug-init’ option to view a complete error backtrace. Disable showing Disable logging

I cannot understand what going on have you any idea?

Thank you

Re