Re: Init.el

From: Eduardo Ochs
Subject: Re: Init.el
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2022 19:16:49 -0300

On Sat, 29 Oct 2022 at 16:08, Renato Pontefice
<renato.pontefice@gmail.com> wrote:
> (...)

Hi Renato,

I've uploaded a version with some fixes of your init.el to:

  https://0x0.st/oYcy.txt

I just added comment signs at the beginning of some lines, and I used
TAB in most lines to make Emacs indent - i.e., position - them
correctly. Here is a screenshot of how my fixed version of your
init.el looks in Emacs with the colors that I use:

  https://i.ibb.co/4J2T6VQ/sshot.png

Note that all comments appear in brown.

My favorite elisp tutorial is the second link below:

  http://angg.twu.net/eev-intros/find-eev-quick-intro.html#2
  http://angg.twu.net/eev-intros/find-elisp-intro.html

Cheers,
  Eduardo Ochs