Re: Getting X selection reliably (Re: idea for capture anywhere in x)

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: Getting X selection reliably (Re: idea for capture anywhere in x)
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2022 15:33:42 -0700

i am still slightly lost [varying cognitive issues] but wanted to make
one correction.  i think i have my capture set up so that my typical
capture location shows, although it is underneath ff so cannot be seen
at the time.  so a new frame in many cases is not necessary; the
existing emacs frame could pop up for a brief period in principle.
not much of a correction but there it is.

--
The Kafka Pandemic

https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com