Re: citar--library-file-action

From: Henrik Frisk
Subject: Re: citar--library-file-action
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2022 01:02:53 +0200

Den tis 25 okt. 2022 kl 22:42 skrev Bruce D'Arcus <bdarcus@gmail.com>:
For citar support/bugs, you should report on the github issue tracker.

But my guess: you need to install citar-embark, as a while ago, we
moved the embark-related functionality into a separate package. If
it's been a few months since you've updated, that would likely explain
it.
If someone should come acress this thread I can confirm that Bruce's suggestion works. Just install citar-embark and configure it according to the instructions on the github page. Should I add this to the issue tracker as well Bruce?