Re: [FR] Display stderr contents after executing shell blocks (even when

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [FR] Display stderr contents after executing shell blocks (even when stdout :results output is requested) (was: Org 9.6-pre and Bash sessions)
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2022 03:31:32 +0000

tomas@tuxteam.de writes:

>> What you are describing would better fit into a new :results option.
>
> Oh, I missed the popup part. Sounds useful for yet another profile,
> yes.

If you need it, feel free to open a separate feature request for extra
:results options in ob-shell. Possibly providing more details how you
envision this header argument to work.

> And thanks for your incredible work on Org. Do you ever sleep?

Remember that we may have radically different time zones. What appears
to be nightly emails may not necessarily be sent at night.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,