[correction] (was: org-fstree.el overview over directories (but no comme

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [correction] (was: org-fstree.el overview over directories (but no comments are possible))
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2022 20:26:21 +0100

> Ah, well I have installed locate (mlocate to be precise, I am using
> Ubuntu)

> And I have used locate in the past, nevertheless

>  helm-locate keeps failing and giving me the screenshot I attached in my
>  earlier message, so some sort of bug in helm-locate for Ubuntu?

I tried it again,

Maybe the fact that run sudo updatedb
made the difference, it seems that the update is not done automatically.

Be it as it may

 helm-locate finds %ftag_

But not not -- which is the
(setq filetags-delimiter-between-filename-and-tags " -- ")

orginal setting, hm, not sure why this is so

--
Warning: Content may be disturbing to some audiences
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against the Ukraine.