How to center an image directly in org-mode (without exporting)

From: Cletip Cletip
Subject: How to center an image directly in org-mode (without exporting)
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2022 16:32:17 +0100

Hello to all,

My problem is quite simple to understand: when I activate "org-toggle-inline-images", I would like my images to be centered. Indeed, I tried this in a org-file

#+ATTR_ORG: :width 800 :center t

[[file:images/anImage.png]]

But it obviously doesn't work.

Does anyone have a tip?

(I'm thinking of creating a function that, each time the size of the window changes, readjusts the number of spaces to put so that my image is centered. It's not a very clean solution, but could it work?)

Thanks in advance