Re: Line breaks and brackets in LaTeX export

From: Max Nikulin
Subject: Re: Line breaks and brackets in LaTeX export
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2022 22:33:18 +0700

Ihor Radchenko writes:

These arguments mean that auto-cleaning \\[0pt] is not always safe and
may be a subject of surrounding LaTeX context.

I still believe that

    something\\[0pt]%__ORG_EXPORT__

is quite safe to remove (depending on the following character) and unlikely harmful if remained for some reason. Even tabularray regexp-based parser ignores comments. To be perfect, "\\[0pt]%__ORG_EXPORT__" emitted by user code should be escaped to e.g. "\\[0pd]%__ORG_EXPORT____ORG_EXPORT__", but I have no idea if it can be implemented in a reliable way.

An alternative is a new export framework.