Re: Volunteering to maintain ob-asymptote.el within Org

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Volunteering to maintain ob-asymptote.el within Org
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2022 06:21:56 +0000

Jarmo Hurri <jarmo.hurri@iki.fi> writes:

> Greetings Bastien.
>
> Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> writes:
>
>> Did you manage to get feedback from Luc, maintainer of ob-asymptote.el
>> on org-contrib to decide who will maintain it, where to host it?  It
>> seems like having ob-asymptote.el on GNU ELPA would be very good.

I am wondering who is Luc. I see no trace of him in the mailing list
archives and in the commit logs.

> Not yet, but after my recent return from the land of the dead
> (a.k.a. work), I just threw another email at Luc. I will let you know.

Jarmo, did you hear anything from Luc? There was no action in
ob-asymptote for over a year. If the current maintainer does not reply
to email requests related to ob-asymptote, I'd rather transfer to
maintenance to someone more active.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,