[FR] Allow TITLE to be used as default export file name (was: [BUG] EXPO

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: [FR] Allow TITLE to be used as default export file name (was: [BUG] EXPORT_FILE_NAME keyword is used by `org-export-output-file-name' before macro expansion/INCLUDEs/removing COMMENTed trees (was: Confused about what the COMMENT keyword means))
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 02:03:13 +0000

Alain.Cochard@unistra.fr writes:

>  > I recommend you to use :EXPORT_FILE_NAME: headline property and export
>  > using subtree scope.
>
> Thanks a lot for the tip.  A suggestion: that the :TITLE: property be
> used if it exists.

We currently fall back to file name if nothing else works.
Using TITLE is possible but cannot be done by default as a fallback ---
existing users relying on current behaviour will be affected by such
change.

We may add a defcustom though. It will be nil by default and setting it
to non-nil will make Org export fall back to TITLE rather than file
name.

However, there is no point adding yet another option if not many users
are interested. I am changing the subject of this email to facilitate
the feedback.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,