Re: [BUG] Incorrect background color [9.5.4 (release_9.5.4-3-g6dc785 @ /

From: Jeremie Juste
Subject: Re: [BUG] Incorrect background color [9.5.4 (release_9.5.4-3-g6dc785 @ /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/)]
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 11:14:48 +0100

 On Sunday, 16 Oct 2022 at 10:44, Ihor Radchenko wrote:

 >> Confirmed.
 >>
 >> WORG page is not accurate here. The truth is that ob-R.el does not provide
 >> any defaults for header args. Instead, R defaults are used. I suspect
 >> that defaults for background color changed in R since the WORG page has
 >> been written.
 >
 > Jeremie, could you please take a look?

 Yes. Thanks for confirming the issue. I confirm that the white backgroud is
the default and is R default.
 I could not trace back any recent change in R. So I suspect white was always
the default.
 But I could well be wrong here.

 Note also that R parameters always takes precedence on the org-mode ones. As
in the example below.

 #+BEGIN_SRC R :results graphics file :file test.svg :outputs both bg red
  par(bg="blue")
  plot(1:10, type = "n")
#+end_src

In opinion the actual org parameters are the right ones. But I'm open to
suggestions.
Thanks also for updating the WORG page.

Best regards,
Jeremie