Re: org-clock-report on headings and subheadings or for the whole file?

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: org-clock-report on headings and subheadings or for the whole file?
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2022 08:48:12 +0100

> Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> writes:

> I had point before first heading and typed M-x org-clock-report.
> You probably had point at or inside a heading.

Correct, I did since I found it «logical» to have that table at the end of the
file, but now I understand the problem with this. Thanks

Ok, but I think it would not be bad to add this information to the docstring of
org-clock-report!? It is not that intuitive.

BTW when I move one heading to a subheading the table reads

#+BEGIN: clocktable :scope file :maxlevel 2
#+CAPTION: Clock summary at [2022-11-13 08:46]
| Headline             | Time   |      |
| *Total time*         | *2:33* |      |
| Symmetric            | 2:33   |      |
| \_  $A^0$ condition   |        | 0:03 |
#+END:

Is there any way to avoid \   in the tanble

--
Warning: Content may be disturbing to some audiences
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against the Ukraine.