User

From: Paul Schlesinger
Subject: User
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 11:33:26 -0600

Have been using org mode for more than 10 years and package manager since emacs 26.  When I moved to emacs 28, the included org package was 9.4x and a nag message to install org from the elpa repository appeared everytime an org file is processed.  I run emacs on windows and list-packages does not show and "org" package to install although there are many "org-xxx" packages.  Suggestions appreciated!

Paul H. Schlesinger MD, PhD
Don't let your models of reality become confused with reality itself.