Re: [BUG] Sourcehut Org project mailing list is confusingly pointing to

From: Bastien
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2022 09:09:48 +0100

Hi Ihor,

> is associated with https://lists.sr.ht/~bzg/org-build-failures.
> It is what I get when I click on "mailing list" tab.

Yes.  SourceHut only allows sr.ht projects to be associated with other
sr.ht resources, like repositories or mailing lists.

> I'd expect that tab to point to our main list instead.

I've edited the README in https://git.sr.ht/~bzg/org (displayed as the
default information page for the Org project) to mention the main Org
mailing list, the same way the "Repositories" heading mentions the
main Savannah Org repository first.  I hope it clarifies things a bit.

Thanks for bringing this up,

--
 Bastien