Re: Fix the confusing "result silenced" message

From: Rudolf Adamkovič
Subject: Re: Fix the confusing "result silenced" message
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2022 00:01:28 +0100

> :results none are not discarded. Just not inserted and not displayed.
> Otherwise, they can still be used, for example, during noweb
> expansion.

Gotcha!

So, what do we say instead of "silenced", to avoid the expected
confusion with ":results silent"?

Some ideas:

- Result not displayed
- Result not shown
- Result hidden
- Result suppressed

Or even something longer:

- Execution done, result not displayed
- Execution done, result not shown
- Execution done, result hidden
- Execution done, result suppressed

Rudy
--
"'Contrariwise,' continued Tweedledee, 'if it was so, it might be; and
if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't.  That's logic.'"

Rudolf Adamkovič <salutis@me.com> [he/him]
Studenohorská 25
84103 Bratislava
Slovakia