Re: Feedback on Org syntax document

From: Bastien Guerry
Subject: Re: Feedback on Org syntax document
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2022 07:27:50 +0100

> I will merge them if there are no objections.

Thanks!  No objections.  (Sorry I moved org-syntax.org from worg/dev/
to worg/ right before reading this email, I hope that's okay.)

Perhaps, on top of removing Tim's comments from org-syntax.org we can
store them in a dedicated Worg page? worg/dev/org-syntax-comments.org?

To make sure we can refer to a page when we want to discuss them.

--
 Bastien