Re: [DISCUSSION] Should we deprecate python-mode.el (alternative to buil

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [DISCUSSION] Should we deprecate python-mode.el (alternative to built-in python.el) support in ob-python?
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2022 07:32:27 +0100

Jack Kamm <jackkamm@gmail.com> writes:

> If python-mode support is removed, I'd be willing to help create a new
> ob-python-mode package

Indeed.  A suggestion: can you or Ihor send a help request to the
list, explaining the issue at hand and asking if someone wants to
create and maintain ob-python-mode.el?

This way we can refer to this email on the list when announcing that
ob-python.el do not support python-mode.el anymore.

--
 Bastien