Re: Feedback on Org syntax document

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Feedback on Org syntax document
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2022 07:58:08 +0000

Bastien Guerry <bzg@gnu.org> writes:

> Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@posteo.net> writes:
>
>> I will merge them if there are no objections.
>
> Thanks!  No objections.  (Sorry I moved org-syntax.org from worg/dev/
> to worg/ right before reading this email, I hope that's okay.)

Apparently git is smart enough to rebase my commits onto the new moved
file path.

Applied onto master.
https://git.sr.ht/~bzg/worg/commit/bcc7f56f
https://git.sr.ht/~bzg/worg/commit/8f5a47a2
https://git.sr.ht/~bzg/worg/commit/f10f47de
https://git.sr.ht/~bzg/worg/commit/fa554834

> Perhaps, on top of removing Tim's comments from org-syntax.org we can
> store them in a dedicated Worg page? worg/dev/org-syntax-comments.org?
>
> To make sure we can refer to a page when we want to discuss them.

Note that I listed all the comments in this thread. I was planning to
extend on them one by one branching from here.

Will it be enough?

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,