Re: Mistake in LaTeX syntax not detected, strange pdf generated

From: Dominik Schrempf
Subject: Re: Mistake in LaTeX syntax not detected, strange pdf generated
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 13:20:06 +0100

Hi!

I wanted to chime in here, because sometimes I do have a similar
problem.

Whenever I export to LaTeX + PDF, it is pretty difficult to see if the
compilation actually worked (or not). This is, because the compilation
happens asynchronously, and so, the message about the compilation
results in the modeling vanishes fast.

Usually, I open the LaTeX compilation buffer manually, but I think it
would be great if Org Mode was a bit more verbose about the result of
the compilation (not the actual export). Not sure how this would work
though... (Not very helpful, I know).

Thank you!
Dominik