Re: [HELP] Translate/extend `org-clock-clocktable-language-setup' for Sp

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [HELP] Translate/extend `org-clock-clocktable-language-setup' for Spanish/Dutch/more languages
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2022 13:44:14 +0000

Esteban Ordóñez <quiliro@riseup.net> writes:

> I am sorry to take so much time to contribute.  I guess that I feel very
> unsure.  Next time, I will do it in a more timely manner, considering
> that the "time question" has been overcome!  ;-)

Emm. I am not sure what you are referring to.
Some bugs remain open for years before they are closed. And our expected
timing for responses is ~1 month.

So, do not worry about taking too much time for anything. The most
important thing is contributing. We do not expect speed.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,