Re: [BUG] Org-mode 9.6 parallel build issue [9.6 (N/A @ /usr/share/emacs

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [BUG] Org-mode 9.6 parallel build issue [9.6 (N/A @ /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/)]
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2022 13:18:24 +0000

Maciej Barć <xgqt@gentoo.org> writes:

>> Could you please provide a more clear recipe to reproduce, if possible?
>
> There are logs in the bug report on the Gentoo Bugzilla,
> from the bug I had already mentioned:
> https://884243.bugs.gentoo.org/attachment.cgi?id=839581
> and from the one occurring with the documentation generation process:
> https://884403.bugs.gentoo.org/attachment.cgi?id=840181

Thanks!
I may be missing something, but I do not see make autoloads in the logs.
make autoloads is necessary if you start from a clean repo.
See https://orgmode.org/manual/Installation.html

I think that adding make autoloads before building documentation should
solve the problem.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,