LaTeX src block export

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez
Subject: LaTeX src block export
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2022 12:37:49 +0100

Hi

I was wondering if there is a way to control which parameters are exported when translating a src block to LaTeX in a document-wide fashion. I.e. with a directive at the beginning of the .org file.

The background:

I have 'listings' to export src and example blocks and use
```
#+LATEX_HEADER: \\usepackage{upquote}
#+LATEX_HEADER: \\RequirePackage{fancyvrb}
#+LATEX_HEADER: \\DefineVerbatimEnvironment{verbatim}{Verbatim}{fontsize=\footnotesize}
#+LATEX_HEADER: \\DefineVerbatimEnvironment{lstlisting}{Verbatim}{fontsize=\scriptsize}
```
because this greatly improves the copy-and-paste behaviour of my PDFs. Now, when exporting to laTeX, there are some extra parameters included, which are not supported by fancyvrb. namely
`language=`
and
`caption.*= (take .* as a regexp)`

I have included a filter to get rid of the offending parameters in my .emacs.d org configuration, but this is difficult to port to other emacs setups (e.g. other co-workers).

Thanks, /PA
Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden
Georg Kreisler

Headaches with a Juju log:
unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet