Re: [BUG] org-mouse is activated without explicit require

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [BUG] org-mouse is activated without explicit require
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2022 21:38:55 -0700

hi matt,

superb bug report.  happy human rights day.

isn't there a policy someplace in the elisp manual that states that

the emacs behavior of loading upon completion is new to me and a
surprise.  the org list of links behavior is new to me.

n.b. i personally find org-mouse to a be excellent for accessibility
reasons.  i am always either in mouse mode or keyboard mode and it
adds a lot of functionality.  could even use a bit more, such as
selecting todo kw.

sorry cannot address your bug further.  it does seem there are things
needing fixing.

--
The Kafka Pandemic

https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com