Re: Images generated by R code blocks do not display

From: William Denton
Subject: Re: Images generated by R code blocks do not display
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2022 22:10:50 -0500 (EST)

On 10 December 2022, Ihor Radchenko wrote:

I now reported this to Emacs upstream.
I do not see anything wrong on Org side in this case.

Since the bug will affect older Emacs versions, I pushed a workaround to
bugfix.
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git/commit/?id=7fefc3027

It will no longer be necessary when Emacs fixes the issue and when we
stop supporting all the older Emacs versions with this bug being present.

Thank you! It's so nice to have this working again. I have a couple of Org files where I'm updating data and images a few times a week, and when this broke it was a real pain---particularly because everything had worked so well for so long. Now my life is easy again. I appreciate your work on this and everything else, Ihor.

Bill

--
William Denton
https://www.miskatonic.org/