Re: [BUG] org-element--cache: (org-agenda) Cached element is incorrect [

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [BUG] org-element--cache: (org-agenda) Cached element is incorrect [9.6 (release_9.6-90-gf49ee9 @ /home/stefan/.emacs.d/contrib/org-mode/lisp/)]
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 08:14:19 +0000

Stefan <org@stefan.failing.systems> writes:

> While trying to reproduce the "Org parser error" error issue (see other
> thread), I got multiple "Cached element is incorrect" warnings (backtrace
> excerpt below).
>
> Here is one that appeared when trying to loading the =t= agenda:

Thanks, but a small portion of the backtrace is not helpful here.
"Cached element is incorrect" appears to be related to some buffer edits
being missed by the cache, which can only be visible by looking at the
full history of registered cache edits.

There is a reason why this much backtrace is generated. The real problem
often appears long time before the actual issue is caught by
self-verification code.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,