Re: [BUG] org-element-cache error on file open [9.6 (9.6-g555dac @ /User

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [BUG] org-element-cache error on file open [9.6 (9.6-g555dac @ /Users/scott/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/)]
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 08:16:57 +0000

Scott Otterson <scotto@sharpleaf.org> writes:

> When I open an org file, I get the following warning.
>
>     Warning (org-element-cache): org-element--cache: Org parser error in
> energytop.org::1159387. Resetting.
>    The error was: (error "Invalid search bound (wrong side of point)")
>     Backtrace:
>     nil

Thanks for reporting!

Please set org-element--cache-self-verify to 'backtrace,
org-element--cache-self-verify-frequency to 1.0, and debug-on-error to
t. Then, please report the full backtrace when the issue appears again.

Note that backtrace will contain parts of your actual file. You may
consider stripping sensitive data or sending the backtrace privately.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,