Re: [BUG] org-element--cache: (org-agenda) Cached element is incorrect [

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [BUG] org-element--cache: (org-agenda) Cached element is incorrect [9.6 (release_9.6-90-gf49ee9 @ /home/stefan/.emacs.d/contrib/org-mode/lisp/)]
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 12:16:40 +0000

Stefan <org@stefan.failing.systems> writes:

> sorry, I was not aware of that. I am sending the full backtrace unredacted to
> you directly.
>
> The respective org files are in a git repo, and there I don't see any edits
> in the files since starting emacs (also not after manually saving all org
> buffers).
>
> Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks!

This still looks quite strange.

Can you please:

1. Check the value of `org-element--cache-change-tic' right after
   opening an Org file and the values of `after-change-functions' and
   `after-change-functions' in Org buffer after you see the warning.

2. If you can, try to load Emacs with minimal Org-related settings.
   Then, try to load agenda and let me know if you see the warning.

   It looks to me like you have something unusual in your Org setup or
   some third-party package interfering.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,