Re: Completely hide properties drawer in 9.6

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Completely hide properties drawer in 9.6
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2022 11:46:08 +0000

Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> writes:

> * Sterling Hooten <hooten@gmail.com> [2022-12-14 08:39]:
>> I'm trying to clone Lotus notes in Org mode.
>
> What features do you try to implement?
>
> Or are you trying to import your own notes into the Org?
>
> Org does not have functions of sharing, while it could have,
> it doesn't, it is not considered important.

Jean, while I understand that Org does not completely fit your usage
patterns, please do not assume that every other user who appears to be
needing somewhat similar functionality also needs all other things you
are using.

This message is first asking if a user needs something and then goes
ahead as if the answer was "yes".

Honestly, it sounds more like advertisement for Hyperscope rather than an
attempt to help a particular user in particular question discussed in
particular thread. Especially for long term Org mailing list subscribers
who did see your other similar messages.

Please consider staying closer to the actual topic in the thread.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,