Updated patch for org-info-src.js

From: David O'Toole
Subject: Updated patch for org-info-src.js
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 10:26:34 -0500

Hi everyone,

As you may recall, I have been working on org-info-js. I have fixed at least one bug since my last patch, where org-info-js had gotten out of sync with the details of Org HTML export. I also split several "paragraphs" of code out into their own functions so that I could call them from elsewhere. Thus I am submitting an updated patch for your consideration. I hope you will find it useful.