Re: CSV agenda export formats some day and month values as single digits

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: CSV agenda export formats some day and month values as single digits
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 10:20:16 +0000

>> The reason I suggest using the default value is that
>> `calendar-iso-date-display-form' is a defcustom.
>
> Thank you, I did not noticed that it is a user option. I should think
> more on this. If a user has a reason to override the ISO format, perhaps
> it should be respected in some way.

It will not be very obvious that calendar-related customization will
affect agenda export. If we want to allow customizing csv export format,
we need to introduce agenda-specific customization instead.

I suggest keeping this as a constant for now and provide a defcustom if
there is interest. There haven't been any until now, including this
report, which merely pointed to a bug.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,